Our run at the West Yorkshire Playhouse has now come to an end, and what a fantastic time it’s been! Over 41,000 people came along to watch us in action in 62 performances.
We’re taking a look back at some of the highlights from our time in Leeds.
- The West Yorkshire Playhouse team went behind the scenes at the first costume shoot.
- The cast began rehearsals in early November.
- Fernando Mira appeared on BBC Radio Leeds and even gave the listeners a taste of his Paso Doble skills.
- Cast members Charlotte Gooch & Gary Watson performed in Victoria Leeds for BBC Look North’s Children in Need Big Five Challenge.
- Our cast had lots of fun backstage!
Thank you to everyone who came to watch the show!